At Chase Center and Pilgrim Manor, we are focused on recovery! We have the resources you or your loved one needs to get back to normal as soon as possible. Along with our excellent skilled nursing, hospice, and respite caregivers, we also house a qualified team of dedicated therapists. The therapy teams at Chase Center and Pilgrim Manor offer a variety of valuable rehabilitative services to seniors recovering from extended illnesses, injuries, surgeries, and extended hospital stays.
Whether you need rehabilitation yourself or you’re looking for care on behalf of a loved one, our rehabilitation benefits include a collection of therapeutic options specifically tailored to the needs and goals of each individual. These exceptional services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy, covering a wide range of health concerns. No matter the condition, seniors can regain their strength and independence with the guidance, expertise, and encouragement of Chase Center and Pilgrim Manor’s compassionate staff.
Our physical therapists will use special manual techniques to help relieve pain and restore muscle and joint function. Who says therapy can’t be fun? We also practice innovative Nintendo Wii therapy, serving as an enjoyable therapeutic activity that improves seniors’ strength, balance, and coordination! Seniors will relearn how to perform daily activities and benefit from restored motor skills with our occupational therapy program. Our speech therapists can assist those with speech, swallowing, and esophageal complications resulting from cardiac incidents, central nervous system disorders, and swallowing issues like dysphasia. We understand that each senior’s needs are different.
Our therapy teams are prepared to join forces to provide a combination of therapeutics and care depending on these needs. Chase Center and Pilgrim Manor’s therapy teams provide elite care for the following medical issues:
- Balance Training/Fall Prevention Education
- Diabetes Management
- Drain Tube Management
- Dysphasia (swallowing)
- Generalized Weakness
- Home Safety Analysis/Community Reintegration
- IV Therapy
- Joint Replacement Surgery/Orthopedic Conditions/Neck, Back, and Spine/Fractures
- Medication Administration/Pain Management
- Memory Conditions - Dementia & Alzheimer's/Neurological Conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Trauma
- Neurological (Parkinson’s)
- Nutritional Services
- Ostomy management (G-Tube, Colostomy)
- Post-Cardiac Surgeries/Post-Surgery
- Psych Services (Medication Management and Monitoring)
- Respiratory Therapy/Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Stroke Recovery
- Systemic Vascular Disease/Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Urinary Management (Foley, Urostomy, Nephrostomy)
- Wound Care/Wound Vac/Vascular Wound Management - Partner with Saint Joseph Wound Clinic who conducts in-house visits (Pilgrim Manor)
- Onsite Hemodialysis, campus conveniently located near Fresenius Dialysis Center (Chase Center)
Your senior’s health is our priority. We’re here to support you on your journey to wellness! Contact us to learn more about our rehab care options by inquiring online or contacting us today.